
sweet little profile

tiny baby foot!!!
IT'S A BOY!!!
We just got home from the doctor's office & little Poppy is no longer an "it" :) We are THRILLED to hear that we will be bringing home a little man in February!!! God is so faithful!!! Our baby is healthy-- the Dr. kept saying things like, "Oh, this is just perfect" "Everything is measuring right where you want it to be", etc!!! We are so thankful!!!

Here I am today-- in Poppy's room. We have a LONG way to go before this ironing/guest room is baby ready :) & obviously, a bit further to go w/the belly as well.
Thanks to everyone who has been excited to hear! It is fun to share the news & we cannot wait to meet him in person!
AHHHHH! Look at that little nose! SO cute. LOVE IT! And you, my dear, look like a dream. What a doll. Love your hair and cute little belly. LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteI am so thrilled I can hardly stand it! A boy! And look at that sweet little ski foot! You look beautiful and I am so glad to hear that you AND Poppy are doing so wonderfully. Can't wait to see you and meet your sweet BOY, soon!
ReplyDeleteHey...i am "in" finally...Apparently you are moonlighting on the Fox network New show Glee as a High School Counselor...check it out of HULA...Congrats on the boy....should be fun...
ReplyDeletestay well and I will now stay tuned to your updates...love
Terry
Girl, you look good! I love that sweet little belly!!! You are adorable with your styling haircut too! And Poppy does have an adorable little nose...looks like Mom's nose to me! We are so thrilled about a boy...David got his wish, huh!
ReplyDelete