Tuesday, March 16, 2010

introducing...


emmett daniel macht












7 comments:

  1. NO WAY!!! You had a baby?? ;)
    Emily-he is SO PRECIOUS!! I don't know if I can wait another moment to meet him & cover him with kisses! I wish I could hope in my car & come this very second!
    Thanks for the pictures & your updated look is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HALLLELUIAH!!!! I CNA'T SPELL I'M SO EXCOTED IT SEE EMMETT!!!!!! i love new baby faces...like littl old men!
    soooo cute! ok, i'm going to look at him some more :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is Beautiful...reminds me of another precious little Daniel...!!! I already love him:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's such a cutie! I see you are still enjoying your red flannel shirt. I spent many a day laying on the couch after my c-section w/ baby sleeping on my chest. In fact, we LIVED on the couch! Jeff wanted to get rid of it and I said NO I'll need it for the next baby! Emmett is adorable and am glad you are on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this kid is CUTE! I am soo excited to see him! He is BEAUTIFUL! ohhhhh!!! I just can't get enough and am so excited to see him in person.

    Also, guess what? We have great taste. :) I too have those adorable elephant pjs. love the brown stripe sweater outfit too.

    love you, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! He is such a little doll! I can't wait to meet him!!! Oh it just can't come soon enough! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously. Could he be more precious! Totally kawahii. (I can't spell in English much less Japanese!) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete