Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mother's Day


Awwwww. Look at that face!! 

We celebrated ALL WEEKEND again this year :) A trend David should never have started. I got a patio-full of plants, & we got a dozen donuts as a special treat on Saturday. For me, not Emmett, but good luck getting that point across. The above is Emmett Donut Face, complete with bedhead. He LOVES donuts. As he should. As I DO. I ate an even 6, & I had the stomach ache to prove it.

The goal was a shot of me with the kids.
 Oooh!! Look at how good the best one of the bunch turned out:

So here I am instead with the one child who is still easy to get pictures of:

& all I want to ask Gerber is, is would it be so hard to come up with 
a. cute graphics, &
b. appropriate captions that aren't lame?!?!?!?
Seriously, I want a waterproof bib that isn't the perfect blend of ugly and stupid. What exactly am I giving Lilli permission to do here? What does she need permission for?!?!?!?!?
Rant over :) 

Hope you had a good Mother's Day!! 


1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of a whole weekend of celebration! Want to see pxs of your yard...right after more pxs of your children! AMEN Sister, really, on so many levels I am sick of seeing "wording" on kids bibs, shirts and rears! :) I just want cute stuff without words!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete