I have been sick AGAIN, & also having a crazed amount of contractions, so let me sum up the last month in this way: nausea, hospital visits, baby shower, bed rest & INDUCTION SET FOR JANUARY 25TH!!!!! Which means, this may very well be my last post before Monday-- I will TRY to do one more-- w/a pic b/c the belly is busting :)
My sweet friend Whitney came up to help me out w/some last-minute straightening of the office & nursery, etc., & she is here still, so I cannot indulge in a lengthier post... BUT don't want to cause worry, so I thought I'd briefly update. & I do mean briefly :)
I hope all is well w/all of you & I WILL try to get in one more post & then of course, pics of the little guy asap.
love to all!!
Finally! ;) Juuuust Kidding!
ReplyDeleteAlthough, I do really want to see pictures of your belly before Poppy is in your arms! Which is SOON!
Yes, you must take one more picture!! We want to see that growing belly, plus you will want one at the end of your pregnancy for the baby book! Girl you deserve a completely easy delivery...that is what I am praying for! Can't wait to hear news on Monday, I know I will be camping out with my phone!! :) Love ya.
ReplyDelete