first cold-enough night for long sleeve footed pj's!
sept. 25
sept. 18-- our 6 year anniversary
(thank you, Himes, for keeping Emmett so we could enjoy a nice quiet dinner all to ourselves!)
sept. 17
Well, without a doubt you know that, even if I am silent, time marches on!
Emmett will be 9 mos on Tuesday, so I felt like I should get some pics up from months 7 & 8 asap (HA!) so that my 9 mos post will be just that: nine months.
NINE MONTHS?!?!?!?!?!???
So crazy how much Emmett is doing & learning & we are LOVING every minute of his life--
& are ever thankful to be witnesses of it.
Enjoy the pics-- more to come Tuesday!!!
(or as close to Tuesday as possible!)
What? You have a blog? I almost forgot! ;) JK!
ReplyDeleteHOW can that boy be almost 9 months!?!? I doesn't seem possible!!
I love love love the pictures!!
That little boy could not be any cuter! He is such a little doll! Love the smile. Love the pictures...even if they are LONG overdo! :) We understand. We will take them any time!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is soooo precious! I think I'm just going to have to come see him for myself!!! Love all the pictures and your fun and informative blog. Love to you three ---
ReplyDelete