It scares me, because it means twelve is nipping at our heels!!!
I will write nothing b/c I have 200 pics to load, BUT this child has added front teeth to his collection of accomplishments. Oh, & a FAST crawl, an assisted walk, a continually endearing fascination w/the word/name "dada" (MAMA!!!! HELLO!!!!!), twiddling thumbs & a lot of other cute stuff...
getting ready for Christmas (my mom's idea of an ingenious photo op)
meal time!
our first family Christmas!
my two most favorite people of all time
...
If you enjoyed this, you're in luck, since his ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY is just a bit more than a week away! I'm going to be back w/a vengeance!!! Thanks for checking in on us :)
Emily, So, so, so glad you are feeling better. These pictures are priceless and your family is beautiful--just like you.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, he is too sweet for words! I must see this handsome little guy!!! I love the last picture of your two men! So adorable!!! Love you girl!
ReplyDeleteloved it...all!
ReplyDeletei was just thinking of you yesterday and then you post stuff...thanks! :o)
He has so much hair! These are such fun photos!!! I love that one of him biting the present. I like his stripey pjs and can I just say that the pic of Dave holding him by the trees is my absolute fave photo of this post? First it is just a great photo, second, it captures your two guys so well, third it just makes me feel like I'm with you. I felt transported into your home by those emily trees. Made me feel so happy. Kelly
ReplyDeleteWHY am I just now commenting on this post!!?!? I don't know! But one thing I DO know...he is WAY TOO CUTE!!! I can't stand it! I love all the pictures & LOVE his gift opening style! :) Love you all & miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the pictures!!! The picture with the christmas lights really highlight how long his eyelashes are, wow. Favorite I think has to be his profile opeining the christmas gift, too funny. So glad you blog and share. Really is a good way to feel connected to you and your boys. Love you, Lirpa
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Goodness!!! How am I just now seeing these - and the last post, too. So, so fun! We are overdue for a catch-up phone call! Thinking of you all the time - but that two-hour time difference is annoying!
ReplyDelete