Monday, January 17, 2011

goings on

Well, well, well!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!
Things have been busy around here-- we have been blessed w/better health & a return to normal life! (or at least the beginnings of a return) Technically, we haven't been alone for a week yet, &, to my delight, we won't be!! I have 3 dear friends that I never see who are all visiting me this week & w/Dave & my mom gone, I am just thrilled!!

Anyway, I will say that I was cleaning out my texts the other day & found several that I swear I've never seen before (all received the week of surgery!) & I would like to thank you for those, & say so sorry to not have ever responded to them! I have been given the all-clear from my surgeon, my GI is wanting to run some more tests in March to just make sure all is well w/my maintenance meds, & my hematologist is wanting my filter out before February-- which means I am soon out of this mess officially! Thank you again & again for all your prayers-- I know they have seen me through one of the toughest years (& most glorious, thanks to Emmett) of my life. Thank you thank you thank you.

Ok, that being said, I will not rehash loads of boring detail, suffice it to say that I am trying to get back on my strict TV watching schedule (this is looking grim based on my mobile baby friend) & am watching The Bachelor (to my & my mother's dismay) so feel free to comment on that whole disaster at any point, I am all ears. & please tell me you watched The Sing Off!!! I loved it!!

& I'll leave you w/a few pics-- & a watered down promise of trying to get on a more routine schedule w/updates here :)

oh, wait, no I won't leave you w/pics b/c I have to do an 11 mos post!!!!


3 comments:

  1. yea!!! a new post! love the update & love YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved Committed! So, so glad they won!! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily Thanks for the pics...the post and the news...Love you!

    ReplyDelete