Ok, everyone, this IS IT.
On October 20th, I will be delivering this little bundle!!!
I will not bore you w/my medical details, but suffice it to say that my blood has been giving me some difficulty in the past month-- & my bed rest has been tedious at best, but oh-so-necessary. ANYWAY, pardon all the not-posting, I do still have my back log of things to get to, but it will not be happening (@ least I don't think it will if I know me) before this little lady shows up, SOOOOO I will leave you w/the only shot of me on bed rest with my precious little man-- who is not so little anymore!!
Thank you so much for all the prayers-- I know a lot of you worry if I don't post, so I apologize for causing you stress by my inability to get up here as often as I'd like. I need the Lord to just come down & perform my c-section next week, if you know what I'm saying :) I am confident that He is faithful & powerful enough to get me through-- to get us all through this with NO COMPLICATIONS!!! That's what we're praying for here!! Lord willing, I'll be posting by the end of the month w/pics of our new little sister :)
Emmett can already say her name!!
Yahoo...a post!! AND pictures! Which by the way, that is too stinking cute! Love the expression on that little guy! We are praying and counting the days! Oh what wonderfulness is headed your way...a sweet little daughter and a precious little son! Can't wait to see pictures of her! I need to talk to Emmett, maybe he will tell me the name since I could never get his mother to crack! :) Love you
ReplyDeleteExciting times! You are in my prayers daily. I'll be praying extra hard on the 20th. You're going to LOVE having a son and a daughter!
ReplyDelete