lillianna megan
20 october 2011
5 lb, 1 oz ... 17"
Here I am in her room just hours before my c-section-- 4:45-ish :) An early morning to be sure, but a WONDERFUL one, all the same!!
Well, people, what they say about the 2nd born is true-- we are SCRAPING for cute pics of this little lady & they were in abundance for Emmett!! Forgive the drab clothes, the ratty hospital hats, the mismatched blankets... she is clean, fed & has a warm place to sleep-- other than that, I can't help you.
She honestly does have cute pink clothes, she's just never in them when the camera's out. I do love seeing her little clothes spread out all over the place-- the preemie size fits perfect IF it is air-dried, which takes time & means we can't keep the dry clothes coming fast enough!!
Oh, how I love these little clothes!!
What an amazingly easy baby the Lord blessed us with! She is so very precious to each of us-- Emmett is thriving in his role as big brother, dishing out the kisses & always responding to her cries with a heartfelt "Oh no!!"-- it is so cute! She is waking only once every night, & gaining weight like a pro, but also getting longer (2" in the first 2 wks!!) so she is staying rather trim. Mom & I keep talking about a photo shoot, which we truly want to happen soon,
so stay tuned-- we move slow over here, but we are moving, so just be patient :)
Thank you for all your prayers-- God is so faithful & my post-op problems are small & happily managed OUTSIDE the hospital! We are blessed beyond words, & so thankful to be home together-- with no sign of that changing any time soon.
& now for the pics...
. . .
More photos coming soon!!!
Thank you, thank you for the wonderful photos! She is beautiful - actually you ALL are beautiful! So thankful, praising God for this new life and his protection and provision in this time! Love, love, love from the Fetz fam---
ReplyDeleteOHHHHH! LOVE these pictures! SO much better than a phone pic. I'm NOT complaining about the phone pics, by the way...keep those comin' as well! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you FOUR! And wishing I could get my hands on that sweet, beautiful, precious, tiny little lump of Lilli love! :)
Yippee!!! I was so excited to see your blog and all the pictures. Is is legal to be that cute at 4 in the morning!!?!? Really. I love the picture of her tiny little hand...which reminds me of your hands!! We love you, give her a hug from Honey and Bud. We love you all so much!!
ReplyDeleteI think she looks like me.
ReplyDeleteAlly says thank you so much for posting her picture with baby Lilli. She (We) hopes that you are feeling better and look forward to seeing you all soon! Love and kisses. the machts xxoo
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with her already! Sweet and tiny and perfect. So many answered prayers in one little package. Love you!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful, just like her mama.
ReplyDelete