Sunday, January 15, 2012

life with lillipop-- 10/20-11/20

Lilli's first month in a nutshell: SLEEP!!!

She was a sweet little, tiny little baby!! Very easy. Which OF COURSE everyone swore I wouldn't get since Emmett was so easy. She's been a great sleeper from the get-go-- waking only once at night, twice @ THE MOST... & for that I was extremely thankful! Still exhausted, but thankful. Emmett was sweet & gentle with her, & honestly, not paying her a whole lot of attention. She was just SO tiny-- hard to believe now, with her 3 mos b-day just days away. Time flies even faster with #2!!


our tiny little girl w/Mema


getting whiskery kisses from dad


even preemie clothes are baggy!


a loving little fingertip pat from big brother


& a little smooch :)


studying Papa


cuddling with Grandmother


exactly one month old :)


***

This is the beginning of the arm bruise-- the damage from the pic would eventually overtake my entire right arm. I have more pics on my phone, but can't figure out how to transfer them. I'm working on it!! (kind of)


that's all, folks!!

6 comments:

  1. Lilli of course is precious... BUT you look like a biker chick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Little Lilli!!! She is just too precious, and I {of course!!} love any & all pictures I see! I am so happy to hear that it IS possible to have two sweet & easy babies! I'm hoping I am given the same when that time comes! Love u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to imagine her being so tiny. She is such a doll and I am so thankful I got to meet your little doll and get some very sweet snuggle time. Thank you for sharing her snuggles with me! I love the tiny little fingertouch by Emmett. But my favorite picture has to be the one of her with MeMa and Pam! LOVE them and oh how precious those photos will be for years to come!!! Love you girl and I am so thankful your arm didn't look like that when I came!!! Poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so much like Dave in that last pic of her. I love them all. I can't wait to meet her in person! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO sweet. And seriously she looks like Dave which is sweet but not fair. LOL! I loved all your pictures! So fun. And girlfriend that is one crazy bruise! Praying for you! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet sister Sadie, that is some bruise! As if childbirth alone weren't enough to recover from. Lilli is absolute perfection. More pictures, please!

    ReplyDelete