Friday, February 10, 2012

month 2 with our little Lillibug


Oh! This sweet life!

What a happy time we've been having around here! I am terrible (clearly) @ keeping up w/certain things (BLOG) but aside from the busyness of my two little dears, I made the regrettable decision to join Pinterest. I am on a strict time limit w/Pinterest-- I can only indulge whilst waiting for Lilli to truly be asleep when I put her down for nap or night. It is HARD to walk away, HOW is it so addicting?!?! I love it. It makes me feel creative-- which is odd b/c I do nothing creative, I just think/pin all I wish I did :) & for some reason, @ this time in my life, that's enough.

Ok, back to Lilli.
Still the sweetest little one!! I'm sad to say I can't recall anything spectacularly unusual about her @ 2 mos... still a blessed little sleeper. Still such a sweet disposition. She did start smiling at us this month, which is such a treat! She seemed to start w/smiles only for Mema, but gradually began to spread the love. She also started cooing, again, mostly at Mema, but welcomed more of us in to her little circle eventually. She detested (& still detests) tummy time. Not the strong-necked little thing that Emmett was! She WILL NOT be on her tummy. Which makes me sad, as Emmett would, & not only that, but being on his tummy increased his nap's length significantly... so we'll just keep trying. She has a closed tear duct that is making me sad! We may have to get that fixed-- we have to wait till she's 6 mos.

Emmett is great. Doing splendidly. A sweet (if not somewhat negligent) older brother. A baby-paci-stealer. A colorer. A truck driver. A hearth pacer. An "ok!" sayer. A picky eater. A bedtime lover. A friend to ALL stuffed animals.

A DELIGHT.

Things are good.


mealtime

loves hats!

in her crib-- headband is a Shannon Burcham original!





on her 2 month birthday



Christmas day sledding w/Dada-- HE LOVED IT.

I hope I'm back w/her 3rd month post soon-- since she will be 4 mos in just 10 days!!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh yea! I love the update & the precious pictures!! They are both so so cute & precious! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis,love to see new post, and they are precious

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is stunning. I am so happy for you, Em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is SUCH a beauty! I love Emmett in that hat! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so blessed, Em! What joy!! Love this blog, keep it up! :-)

    ReplyDelete