Tuesday, April 3, 2012

First half of 5th month


This is what I like to call the John Goodman Lilliface
...

Can you tell I'm having a hard time getting myself on the computer these days?
We thought it was bad when I just had the ONE baby to document, but sheesh!! I am a mess!

I have two sleeping babies right now, and, having indulged in a time-limit-free shower, I am now going to update my blog w/the pics I have available. Yes, Lilli will be 6 mos on the 20th, but I am just a tiny little month & a half behind-- still trying to catch up, so here you go:

These first 3 were taken on her 4 month b-day. Aren't we glad that the month acknowledgment only lasts a year?!?! Or two, I guess. I would be 460 months old right now. (no picture available)


...

Here's Emmett with his trains-- he goes in phases of playing with them nonstop & then completely ignoring them-- which is the phase he is currently in, not the phase he was in when I took this picture in February. The next picture is of Emmett in his TV zone ;) We have an avid Cars fan on our hands-- Dave & I are just so thankful it's a movie we don't mind seeing over & over & over & over :)

...

This next set is from a fun day we had when my mom & Mema came to stay w/us for the afternoon & evening! It was GREAT!! Always nice to have a little interruption to the norm :)

Mom was getting some sweet little giggles out of Lilli-- I LOVE how you can see Mema enjoying it in the background! I'm SO THANKFUL my kids will know my sweet grandmother!!! With her always having lived in TX I wasn't really sure they would ever know her at all & I am beyond blessed to get those memories now that we are neighbors.



& lastly, time with Daddy :) Rumor has it that she's supposed to be saying "dada" by 6 mos-- we will both be completely shocked if she does! She babbles plenty, but nothing repetitive or anywhere near a "dada", so we shall see...

AS ALWAYS, thank you for your patronage ;)

As soon as they're loaded, you get the rest of month 5!!!



4 comments:

  1. Oh my...I love ALL the pictures, but like you, that picture of Mema laughing is so priceless. Oh what a pretty lady! You are so blessed to have your mom and grandmother loving on those kids and yes, they will have such sweet memories of them! Oh my, Lilli is just so stinking cute! Okay, so the other picture that tugs on my heart strings...that one of her on Dave's shoulder. OH MY GOODNESS!!! So, when are we gonna see those little doll faces! When??? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emily, they are just the sweetest!! I miss you guys!
    Melody L

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! adorable!!! need some pics of you with the babes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing all of these! Would love it better if it were in person! You are all beautiful! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete