Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April in a massive nutshell


...

Well, I'm a little concerned that I can't find all the pics I know I've taken!!!
...

But here's a brief catch-up till I find them.

Dave has gotten us a bike trailer/double stroller for the kids!! The above is Emmett wearing his new big helmet pre-biking w/his Dad!





The above are from Easter morning. If you're impressed w/Emmett's Easter vibe of chocolate brown and orange, don't be-- it's called Colorado Chic ;)
(also known as the pre-church outfit; I shouldn't be so mean to Colorado)
Emmet thoroughly enjoyed the opening of the eggs. Actually, I should rephrase: the opening of the eggs full of CANDY. He also really liked the car-- and rushed it immediately to our den's windowsill highway-- a favorite spot Emmett haunts daily. Hourly.

I have to say, it was fun to put his Easter basket together the night before--
another one of those I'm a MOTHER moments that I treasure.

and don't you just love these next three of Lilli with her Papa?!?!?




Here we are in our Easter duds for real :)


More to come.
I HOPE.

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable family. The picture of Lilli and her Papa looking straight into the camera is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. LOVE your hair!
    Love the pictures of Lilli and Papa...yes...too sweet.
    She is getting TOO big.
    Love the one of Emmett with his cars on the windowsill. Too precious.
    Miss you.
    Need to see you.
    Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, could Lilli look anymore like YOU?! It is like looking at a tiny baby Em!

    Such a wonderful picture of her & Papa, too. Loved the family pic..and shorts in April in Colorado?! Woo-hoo!

    Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commenting for both blog posts.
    Lilli is ADORABLE! Oh my heavens. And it was good to see your sweet daddy!
    Such a priceless treasure of a pic of Emmett with his cars! LOVE that.
    Hope you are doing well. Things here are uneventful... praise the Lord!
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for keeping up this blog, Emily! It's so fun to be able to see you all and hear about your days with these precious ones! Really love the photos of Gordon and Lilly!! We are sad that we are not coming to Colorado in May after all :-( Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete