It is crazy to me how LITTLE she is in this picture, even just a few weeks out!!!
Our sweet little flower is getting bigger & bigger in every possible way!! She got her two bottom teeth w/in a week of each other-- not the casual teether that Emmett was-- we had fever, fussiness, & tummy trouble to get these teeth in & BOY, did it make me so thankful for the day when Emmett's just appeared & we were like, where did these teeth come from?!?!? So, she's got two little tiny teeth.
She'd also been attempting to pull up like crazy. (I keep typing carzy, & it is driving me CRAZY!!!) {perhaps I should tone down my use of the word} Anywho, pulling up like in the middle of the living room on nothing. So then one day she pulled herself up to standing using only the drawstring on my fancy linen pantsuit (just kidding, you know they're sweats) & it was like, enough of this, I got this standing thing. Oh, yeah, & I'll throw the crawling in for free. Seriously. Emmett army crawled for 3 months, completely ruining every onesie; Lilli is crawling, & fast, overnight. The girl can fly. She uses her right knee & left foot-- propelling herself at an impressive pace. I have to sit her down on one end of the house & literally RUN to the opposite end to accomplish the smallest task before her little hands are creeping up my legs to get her standing again :)
She has also officially committed to sleeping through the night. AND her naps... we have on weeks & off weeks-- & I LOVE the on weeks :)
We got her eye fixed-- it was no big deal, she handled it like a champ & I am thrilled to not be wiping that gook out every hour!
I finally remembered how much Emmett loved yogurt in his wee days, so I have introduced her to it, & she is loving it, too. Along w/most every other food/misc toy she can get her mouth on.
She is so sweet natured & lovable & just a delight! Still no words, but a lot of babble, which is so cute. She likes to be exactly where we are, all the time. We wouldn't have it any other way. Well, we wouldn't, but Emmett might ;)
We got her eye fixed-- it was no big deal, she handled it like a champ & I am thrilled to not be wiping that gook out every hour!
I finally remembered how much Emmett loved yogurt in his wee days, so I have introduced her to it, & she is loving it, too. Along w/most every other food/misc toy she can get her mouth on.
She is so sweet natured & lovable & just a delight! Still no words, but a lot of babble, which is so cute. She likes to be exactly where we are, all the time. We wouldn't have it any other way. Well, we wouldn't, but Emmett might ;)
...
Oma came to see her only granddaughter this month! We had such fun baby-watching & getting in lots of snuggling before she left!! I love these pics of the two ladies :)
...
Fun times with Dada. She is gooping him big time in this bottom pic-- can you see how shiny that little paw is on Dave's neck?? Yep, he's getting gooped. It's gross. But somehow sweet; but I don't like it on the receiving end.
...
Dinner on the deck!! I love these summer days (this was before we got our heatwave) of outside eats!! Look at our precious girl w/her papa!!
...
I love seeing my two darlings doing anything in close proximity of the other-- even if they don't even know how close they are. That's my heart sitting on that quilt, & I can't tell you the joy it fills me with :)
OH MY WORD! I cannot believe how beautiful these pictures are! You would think you guys knew how to use a camera or something! :) I need to see her, squeeze her and she can put her slobbery hands on me anytime! Can't wait!!! Love you!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing all these fabulous pictures - a wonderful photo journal of life at the Macht house! Such joy! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing the pics of your kids, Emily. And I totally get your comment about "my heart sitting on that quilt". For reals! How fun that Lisa came for a visit too. Hugs to your mom and dad - Jana
ReplyDelete