It's a long story, but I opted for a Flip instead of an iphone (I don't want to hear it)
& so now I have fun videos to share!!
These first two are longer than they need to be,
but no one is forcing you to watch the whole thing, you know.
This first one:
We were playing peek-a-boo & Emmett was laughing SO HARD. So I run to get the Flip, & of course, what you see is so much less than what he had been doing, which is why Dave says, "Is that all you've got?" Anyway, he does rally, so wait for it :)
The next is just tickling. Basic stuff, but still so so cute! He is so so very fun :)
Happy Tuesday!!!
I love that laugh!!! I showed the videos to Emma & she just smiled & smiled! :) We miss Emmett!!
ReplyDeleteHilarious. I was babysitting for Caleb and he made me play the first video over again he enjoyed it so much. Good entertainment--you could charge.
ReplyDelete