Well, I shared some of my father's 5 month pics,
but I thought I'd include some of my own :)
Reading in German. I know. Advanced.
Hanging out on his uber-cool houses quilt.
Making my favorite face :)
His first costume party!!! We were invited to Caleb's super hero party
& so we made up our own: The Super Floop.
Now, I wish I could have an entire post about The Floop (which is what we almost constantly refer to Emmett as, thus the super hero version) BUT I failed to adequately catch him in costume, so a photo (& not a good one) will have to do. But Stephie or Amy-- feel free to send me the pics if you got a good one from the party!!
We had a cold spell in mid-June, so Emmett got the chance
to wear some hand-me-downs from Keegan & Riley!! Thank you, Aunt Kim!!
I also neglected to mention these favorites--
I love when he sucks his bottom lip in to his mouth. It is SO CUTE.
I love that he is now laughing OUT LOUD.
I love that he loves this quilt. (post coming)
I love that when I show him himself in a mirror he smiles.
I love how he'll look @ Dave from across the room & just BEAM.
I love that he sighs a lot.
I love that when I lean over him he reaches up to my face.
I suppose I'll sum up w/this: I JUST LOVE THIS BOY.
I love that boy too!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd the last picture of the two of you.
And Super Floop. Hilarious!
AND his house quilt.
Ok, I'll stop there even though you know I could keep going!
:)
I think Gordon Trice better get worried...you could totally put him out of business. He better start posting more..or any! I LOVE all the pictures, but mostly that one of the two of you! Thank you for taking pictures of you and Emmett. Somehow I think Mom's so often end up behind the camera! And Super Floop...really that is too cute! I wish you could catch one of that boy with his hands on his head like he was doing last week...that my dear is adorable! Love ya'll. Miss you tons.
ReplyDeletePretty professional for a non-professional. Your friend is going to be in CS for a week soon. Would love for you to come down and spend the day!
ReplyDelete