Praise the Lord!
I am home. I am wiped out. I am in shameful need of a shower. But I am home!!
I haven't even had a moment to read over all the posts/comments here, let alone check e-mail, but I wanted to give an informal THANK YOU & let you know your prayers have been answered.
Thank you so much, Dear Lord!
More to come for sure.
Thank you, sweet Lisa, for keeping all the news flowing :)
Oh I am so excited! I just got on my computer, hoping for an update and what to my wondering eyes did appear...a message from our sweet Emily dear! :) So glad to hear you are home and hope that you get the much needed rest and pampering that I know your parents and Dave will provide! Heal my friend, heal!
ReplyDeleteWonderful...love you emilie!!!
ReplyDeleteyippee!!! Kelly
ReplyDeletePraise praise praise the Lord! I have been thinking about you and praying for you! I love you and am SO glad you are on the mend! Wish I was there to be with you! xo
ReplyDeleteWe believe in answered prayer! So very glad you are home. May you continue to improve and gain strength.
ReplyDeleteLove to Pam and Gordon, whom we miss. Blessings on Emmitt who has Mommy home. And David too.
Love in Christ who is our peace. Al & Judy Jameson