Tuesday, November 30, 2010

ten little months





I will be brief, in my percocet haze, but here is a VERY small rundown of this past month:

I don't have to tell you I am a big fan of this little man :)
He's...
pulling up
crawling FAST
getting 2 new top teeth
(they just can't break thru those gums, but they're there!)
talking to Tigger forever @ bedtime
giving high fives
playing peek-a-boo & knowing it's funny
trying to clap on his own
drumming on the gilsenan drum
giving snuggles (I don't know how to word that)
saying DADA NONSTOP!!

He is a ray of light in our house, for sure-- especially in these difficult months :)

we checked on Emmett before we turned in one night & there he was, dead asleep, holding on for dear life!









I can't quite think straight, so I'll stop-- but I had to get this in before it was too far gone. AND if I don't keep posting on some level, Lisa will get you guys spoiled & I'll have to really work to please you when this whole thing blows over :)

Thanks so much for your sweet blessed encouragement-- it is such a gift!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for making the effort to give us the latest update on little Emmett. The pictures are heart-melting and, percocet haze or not, your "fans" hang on your every post! You are so dear to me, my family, and so many, many friends and loved ones. Happy birthday wishes to you, dear Em, though it's not the way you'd choose to spend it. May God bless you and give you strength, peace, and even joy on this day!

    ReplyDelete